sweet&&simple

♥like♥ ::boys:: ::computer:: ::movies:: ::music:: ::friends:: ::candys:: ::laughing:: ::&more:: ♥dislike♥ ::veggies:: ::loudmouths:: ::evilcats&dogs:: ::meanppl:: ::&more::

Sunday, June 25, 2006

My life ZZZzzz isn’t really all that boring. I will try to make it as interesting as possible, depending on my mood. I wish my life was more like a ACTION movie but with out the explosions. If I had to pick a genre of my life it would be comedy, defiantly not romance.
Now that’s enough about my life, let me tell you about myself. I was born in Brooklyn new York. Raise up state Yonkers were I chill with ppl I love && care bout. Im 14 soon to 15 7/10, yes my birthday is coming up so u better say HAPPY BIRTHDAY. O yeah by the way my name is Deborah. If u wanna know more about me just e-mail me at VioletHearts2o8
Ps. E-mail me first telling me why u want to be my friend and also tell me about yourself u don’t have to be perfect the thing is I want to know who im talkin to and I don’t care how old u are as lnog as ur cool and no a creepy guy. AND IM NOT LOOKIN FOR A RELATIONSHIP O
K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home